Setup triggers and create workflows for integrations and other automated processes.
Integrations are typically triggered by events like when a quote is sent to a customer, or when an order is placed. To facilitate this, automated flows can be triggered by state changes.
Once triggered, a flow can execute different actions like making web service calls and running C# code. The result from one action can control which action that shall run next.
- Flow triggers for events like save, button pressed, and state changed.
- Flow actions like calling a web service, running C# code, adding/removing configurations etc.
- Connection of actions to triggers.
- Chaining of actions.
- C# coding inside the modelling tool with the RoslynPad C# editor.
- Access to a simplified C# API and the full C# API.
- Queries and mutations of data using GraphQL.