Your privacy is important to us. We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information and promise to only use it in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
In-process Sweden AB (“In-process”) is the company that owns and develops the software suite Combinum CPQ.
What data do we collect?
In-process collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Basic pageviews and visit data such as device type, operating system, and browser type. Limited user-level properties are also collected
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide In-process with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use our contact forms, register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
In-process may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Combinum resellers
How will we use your data?
In-process collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email or call you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, In-process will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Combinum resellers
When In-process processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
In-process securely stores your data in the Azure cloud and at our head office in Sweden.
- Marketing data is saved for up to 2 years after the data has been collected or after the last actively shown interest in In-process’ products.
- Customer data is kept for the duration of the business relationship and up to 2 years afterwards.
- Data about economic transactions are kept for up to 8 years.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
In-process would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop In-process from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
In-process would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request In-process for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that In-process correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request In-process to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that In-process erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that In-process restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to In-process’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that In-process transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +46 33 3231211
Or write to us: In-process Sweden AB, Åsboholmsgatan 6, 504 51 Borås, Sweden
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +46 33 3231211
Or write to us at: In-process Sweden AB, Åsboholmsgatan 6, 504 51 Borås, Sweden
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that In-process has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection's (IMY).
Contact information: https://www.imy.se/en/about-us/contact-us/